Animal Network uses cutting edge DNA technology to deliver genetic tests, which are designed to assist you in the management of your animals.
For many years, we have assisted the likes of Australian Customs and Guide Dogs in their breeding strategies and to ensure all of their dogs are hereditary disease free. Over 10,000 professional breeders worldwide have benefited from our sophisticated and proven services.
Through DNA technology, you can eliminate the uncertainty with parentage, diseases and inbreeding in the management of your animals.
Our DNA testing can help to answer these questions:
- Are my animals genetically prone to disease?
- What is my animalís parentage?
- What is my animal's unique DNA profile?
- What is the genetic makeup of my breed?
- Is my animal's pedigree correct?
- What are my breeding coefficient levels?
DNA testing offers many opportunities for breeders and pet owners alike. Hereditary disease testing can allow for accurate diagnosis of disease status of your dog... read more
It is important to understand that there are many genes involved in canine coat colour. Currently, genetic testing can interrogate 6 of the genes... read more